July 12, 2020 10:00 am
Grace Ann Arbor West
Pop-up Service at Grace Ann Arbor West – REGISTRATION REQUIRED
On July 12th at 10:00 AM, we are excited to gather together in the sanctuary at Grace Ann Arbor West for a special pop-up service! This service will include singing (with masks on) led by a portion of our worship team, a live in-person message from Pastor Dave Collins, prayer, and an outdoor reception after worship. We want to take all necessary precautions to keep everyone safe, so pre-registration for this event will be required to keep our attendance at 25% of capacity.
Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate infants or children in our nursery and GraceKids program, and ask any children under 8 years old to remain home. Children over 8 years old will need to wear a mask at all times and remain socially distanced with their families. We will have a limited number of reservable round tables with chairs set up in the back of the sanctuary for families who may wish to attend with children over 8 years old. Our building has been deep-cleaned, and we keep all exterior doors open to provide maximum airflow during the service.
If you understand and agree to abide by the statements below, and you would like to register to attend this service, click the "Agree & Register" button.
1. Masks will be required for all attenders at all times, except for those with speaking roles on the platform. (off platform, masks will be worn.) We recommend bringing a mask from home, but will have some masks available. Non-mask wearers will not be allowed into the building.
2. Social distancing will be practiced in all spaces including lobby and sanctuary seating.
3. Seating will be limited to 25% of our sanctuary capacity, and must be reserved in advance. Ushers or greeters will confirm pre-registration. Seating will be socially distanced except for families/couples.
4. Children under 8 will not be allowed into the building until GraceKids resumes. Children over 8 must wear a mask at all times and maintain social distancing.
5. Adults over 65 and people with underlying medical conditions are discouraged from attending at this time.
6. Anyone with any sort of illness is discouraged from attending. Do not come to church if you have a fever, a cold, a cough, or any other symptoms of Covid 19. ( https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html )
7. Bathroom attendants will ensure a maximum of 3 adults at any time in either bathroom.
8. We will provide bottled water before and after the service, but there will be no coffee or tea service. (You’re welcome to bring your own.)
9. Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby at several locations and in the bathrooms.
10. Offering collection boxes will be available at the back of the sanctuary and in the lobby.