August 9, 2020 10:00 am
Grace Ann Arbor West
Pop-up Service at Grace Ann Arbor West – REGISTRATION REQUIRED
On August 9, we’re providing another opportunity for an in-person worship service! We hope to resume regular weekly services the weekend after Labor Day, beginning Sunday, 9/13. This pop-up service will include singing (with masks on) led by a portion of our worship team, a live in-person message from Pastor Dave Collins, prayer, and an outdoor reception after worship. We want to take all necessary precautions to keep everyone safe, so pre-registration for this event will be required to keep our attendance at 25% of capacity.
We will have a limited number of reservable round tables with chairs set up in the back of the sanctuary for families who may wish to attend with children over 8 years old. Our building has been deep-cleaned, and we keep all exterior doors open to provide maximum airflow during the service.
If you understand and agree to abide by the statements below, and you would like to register to attend this service, click the "Agree & Register" button.
1. Pre-registration is required.
2. Masks will be required for all adult attendees at all times, except for those with speaking roles on the platform. (Off-platform, masks will be worn.) Non-mask wearers will not be allowed into the building. We recommend bringing a mask from home but will have some masks available.
3. Social distancing will be practiced in all spaces including lobby and sanctuary seating.
4. Seating will be limited to 25% of our sanctuary capacity, and must be reserved in advance. Greeters will confirm pre-registration. Seating will be socially distanced except for families/couples.
5. Children of all ages are welcome. Children ages 5 and older are required to wear a mask at all times. Children under 5 are not required to wear a mask. All children must remain socially distant during the service.
6. Adults over the age of 65 and people with underlying medical conditions are discouraged from attending at this time.
7. Anyone with any sort of illness is discouraged from attending. Do not come to church if you have a fever, a cold, a cough, or any other symptoms of COVID-19. ( https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html )
8. We will provide bottled water before and after the service, but there will be no coffee or tea service. You are welcome to bring your own.
9. Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby at several locations and in the bathrooms.
10. Offering collection boxes will be available at the back of the sanctuary and in the lobby.